Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fall is finally here

With the fall weather comes the falling of the leaves and temps starting to fall. Don't get me wrong I love fall, I like the cooler temps and the changing of the leaves. What I don't look forward to the the falling of the snow and the below freezing wind chill here in the heartland.

I've been stitching I've finished 1 project this year it's been a slow year. I've been working on a couple of other project one being an HAED. Here is an exchange project that I did it was for Shelley over at Shelley's Artsy Fartsy Life it was part of a Fall Ornament Exchange at the ILCS yahoo group.

The ornie that I did for Shelley.
Here is the package that I sent Shelley minus a post card that I threw in.

Shelley made this lovely card for me.

Here is the great ornie that she made for me. I have it hanging on my entertainment center.

Here is the whole package that I received I loved everything that I got.
Other then working and doing some stitching I was on a vacation with my DH we went to Florida and then took a 3 day cruise to the Bahamas. I loved the cruise DH wasn't that happy with it, we had really rough seas and he was sick both ways. You can see pics here.


Keep on stitching
Jennifer


4 comments:

Terry said...

Lovely stitching and finishing for your exchange. Your partners is lovely as well.

I just have to tell you that I LOVE the second HAED project of yours. Do you have a progress picture of it or have you started it yet? I just love love LOVE it! lol I might consider attempting it myself if I see where someone is having a fun time stitching it. I'm afraid of the HAED's because I feel like I will give up because they are so big. But GOSH they are beautiful!

Kathy said...

Lovely exchange. Both given and received. Beautiful stitching by both you and Shelley.

vEr0n!c@ said...

Lovely packages on both end. I especially like d pillow ornament you made.

Mel said...

Great exchange!