Thursday, November 14, 2013

A couple of finishes

Sorry about being absent from the blog but I have reason. Life threw me a loop in the form of breast cancer on October 14th. I've been reassured that it is the best breast cancer to get as it is stage 0, it won't spread since it is just in the ducts and non-invasive. I have had two surgeries to remove the cyst and additional tissue to have a good margin between the cancer and good tissue. I will be starting radiation later is month, I have taken off work to deal with all of this and am trying to decide if I want to go back to working overnights and deal with all of stress that is involved with it all.

Stitching has been my saving grace in keeping my sanity. I have finished The Quiltmaker and a small little stitch that I made for my sister. I'm now working on Solstice & Equinox an HAED chart for my brother.




No comments: