Monday, August 2, 2010

It's August already

I can't believe it's August already. Christmas is just around the corner and I'm no way ready for that.


On a good note I'm on a 2 week vacation from work, not by choice though. My tennis elbow is acting up so I had to go the Dr. a couple of weeks ago he gave me some exercises to do and told me to put heat on it, I was surprised that he didn't put me on any restrictions but I let it go. I went to see him the next week since the pain was worse, he sent me to physical therapy still no restrictions. Now understand that I left about 50 pound crates and pull pallets that weigh between 500 - 3000 pounds depending what's on them. Last year when I was a cashier I was on a 25 pound weight limit so understand my confussion when I wasn't put on one this time. I called him on Friday and asked him why I wasn't on any restrictions he told me he didn't know that I wanted to be on any. HELLO my arm was hurting worse when I worked so why wouldn't I want to be on any restrictions. He is a quack so I won't be seeing him again I will find another Dr.


On to stitching. Since I've been off and I can't knit or crochet because of my arm I have been cross stitching. I've been working on Believe for my sister again. If you look at the post just below this one you'll see where I left off at the 9th of July and here is the pic of where I am now.



It's not a very good pic but it was getting dark outside and today it's looks like it could rain so it's all icky outside. I'll probably stitch on this one until I go to my mom's where I will see my sister so I'll pick a new HAED to work on I just haven't decided which one if I'll work on Earth Song or A Long Winter's Nap.


1 comment:

Mel said...

I do hope your arm gets better soon!
Your HAED is looking great. :)