Friday, January 11, 2013

ABC's of Me

Not quite ready to show my newest sock project, so here's a little distraction.  Feel free to steal it, if you are so inclined.

A - Age: 39

B - Bed Size: Queen

C - Chore You Hate: Folding Clothes would have to be my least loved chore

D - Dogs Name: Jack

E - Essential Start of the Day Item: Medication

F - Favorite Colour: Green

G - Gold or Silver: Gold

H - Height: 5' 2"

I - Instruments you play: None

J - Job: Produce associate in a major retailer

K - Kids: None

L - Living Arrangements: With my husband, 2 cats and 1 dog.

M - Music You Love: Country

N - Nicknames: Jen

O - Overnight Hospital Stay: Several

P - Pet Peeve: Stupid people

Q - Quote from a Movie: "Yippeekiiyaaa, Mother F*****."

R - Right handed or Left: Left handed

S - Siblings: 1 sister and 1 brother

T - Time you wake up: 9 pm (I work overnights)

U - Underwear: Everyday

V - Vegetables you dislike: I don't really like cooked celery or cooked carrots but I will eat them raw.

W - Workout Style: Walking at work

X - X-Rays You've Had: left hand  and left foot

Y - Yummy Food You Make: Chili

Z - The Best Place to Visit - Florida

Okay ---- I've had my fun.  Who's next?

No comments: