Saturday, January 5, 2013

Blog Hop #14


Stitching Bloggers Blog Hop



I have joined the Stitching Bloggers #14 hosted by Stitching the Night Away. This is my first blog hop so we'll see how it goes.
The questions for this round are:
What was your biggest stitching accomplishment in 2012?
What was your favorite stash acquisition in 2012 and will you be using it in 2013?

My biggest stitching accomplishment was finishing a piece and then framing it myself as a gift for my brother in law's wedding. My favorite stash acquisition would have to be several HAED (Heaven and Earth Designs) some by RAKing  and some by purchasing. I started one of them on January 1st as part of a SAL and I hope to start several other later in the year.


Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

No comments: